Disabling the Shopify "Shipping Speed" in Checkout
When you activate Delivery Promise, if you were previously using Shopify's Shipping Speed feature, you may see duplicated delivery dates in your checkout Shipping area. You can disable the Shopify Shipping Speed text by following these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- From the dashboard, click on "Settings" located at the bottom left corner.
- In the Settings menu, select "Checkout."
- Scroll down to the "Order processing" section.
- Under "Order processing," you'll find an option labeled "Display the estimated shipping date on the cart page." By default, this option is enabled, which means the shipping speed is displayed on the cart page during checkout.
- To disable the display of shipping speed, simply uncheck the box next to "Display the estimated shipping date on the cart page."
- After unchecking the box, make sure to scroll down and click the "Save" button to apply your changes.
That's it! Shipping speed will no longer be displayed on your store's cart page during the checkout process. This will help streamline the checkout experience for your customers.